hartlepool history logo

The Catcote

What we know about this image :

The Catcote, previously known as the Catcote Hotel, stood on Catcote Road, Hartlepool, opposite the junction with Oxford Road and opened in 1956. In 1998 it becameThe Shakespeare before being demolished  in 2008 to make way for shops.

Donor : W Henderson

Creator : W Henderson

Part of the "Hartlepool Public Houses" collection


Related items :